Terms & Condition
- The person named on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons included in the booking that they have read, understood, and agreed to our terms and conditions.
- The person named on the booking is responsible for full payment of the booking including any cancellation charges or charges relating to damages to the room caused by the group.
- If children ages 12 years or under are playing in the room, at least 1 paying adult is required to be present in the room at all times.
- If you are a pregnant mother or have any underlying health or mental/physical conditions such as a heart condition, muscle injury, hypertension, claustrophobia or any similar kinds, please do not risk your own safety and avoid participation in the game. Your personal discretion is advised.
- Please refrain from using force on props, locks or doors. Charges may be incurred for damages caused by groups.
- Food or drink is not to be taken into the escape rooms.
- If at any point staff deem players are in violation of their agreed upon terms and conditions, they have the right to stop the game.
- The game stops at precisely 60 minutes after the start of the reservation, regardless of whether or not the room has been completed. This is to allow time for the next reservation.
- The copying, distribution, publication or use of creative concepts belonging to U Escape Room are strictly forbidden. U Escape Room reserves the right to pursue legal action against the individuals breaking these rules.
For inquiries regarding our terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 6156 7212.
The following conditions apply to late-showings:
- If customers are running late, they must notify U Escape Room via phone call (08 6165 7212).
- If customers commence their escape room no later than 15-minutes than their scheduled booking time, no time or financial penalty shall apply.
- If customers commence their escape room 15-minutes or later than scheduled booking, a time penalty will apply at the discretion of the staff member on duty.
- If customers are 30-minutes or more late to their scheduled booking, their session will be cancelled with no reimbursement.
The following conditions apply to cancellations:
- Refunds are only available in the case where cancellations are made 48-hours or more prior to the scheduled booking.
- In instances where 48-hours notice is not provided, the customer will be charged their deposit fee.
For inquiries regarding our cancellation policy, please email email@example.com or call 08 6156 7212.